How to Unblock Yourself on Whatsapp
Hey Guys, trying to know if someone has blocked you and unblock your self on WhatsApp without knowing them. So please stay connected with this page. Here’s our complete guide for How to unlock your self on Whatsapp without knowing your friend or who blocked you.
Whatsapp Messenger is very popular instant messaging network and texting app in the world. Whatsapp provides fast delivery of messages and easy to use interface. Many Time you chat in Whatsapp with your friend and your friend blocked you for someone reason.
There are so many people are searching on internet about Unblock Yourself on Whatsapp but, many blog are fack and hard process. But we are provide free and easy to use method and without installing any third party application.
Unblock Someone on Whatsapp
As you know if you blocked someone on messenger then you not able to send a message to another person. Before going to next first you need to unblock person by following below step by step process.
- The first step to Open whatsapp app on your Android device.
- After open Profile Setting section.
- Now first option select like Privacy.
- Now under privacy section second last option like Blocked Contacts just click on it.
- Now you can see list of Blocked contacts by you.
- Click on the contact you want to unblock. Do this step for all contact available on this list.
- Once done this list will be empty and go back to privacy section.
- And you can see the Blocked Contacts Status are None.
- The first and very important step is don’t forget to Save Your Number with your name in phone contact book.
- After, open Whatsapp and select on Create New Group option in the Menu bar.
- Now select your number we save before in phone contact book and don’t forget to add the person who blocked you.
- After that just click on next to create a new group.
- All done, you can also change the name of the group with your name and add your picture as a group icon.
- The first step to open Whatsapp on your android device.
- Now you can see three-dot icon at top right corner just click on and under choose setting option.
- Now just click on Account option and choose last option Delete My Account.
- Now going to delete make sure it will delete all account history and delete from your all whatsapp group.
- Now before delete your account you feel to enter your country name, country code and registered mobile number.
- Once done you need to clear cache, data and uninstall the application.
- After open google play store and downoad and install latest version of the application.
- Now you need to create new account and enjoying chatting your friends.
- That’s it now you will unblock from all contact with a new fresh account without changing a number.
I hope guys now you will get all answer to unblock your self on Whatsapp without knowing your friend after reading this article. If you have any question or query related this article then feel free to comment below. Thanks for visiting Tricks Trip blog. And when you do come back, don’t forget to follow Tricks Trips.