Trying to turn off Tumblr safe mode without account? So you are right place. So please stay connected with this page. Here’s our complete guide for your problem on how to turn off Tumblr safe mode without account – android & iOS.
What is Tumblr
Tumblr is a microblogging and social networking website founded by David Karp in February 2007 and owned by Oath Inc. Tumblr as part of the blogging tool, microblogging tool, and social community. It’s extremely easy to use and works on every mobile operating system like Android, iOS, and etc.
Every user has his or her own Tumblelog where they can publish short posts of text, images, quotes, link, video, audio, chat and many other activities. When the user also follows other users blogs and show his posts. The Tumblr has a dashboard that provides a live feed from blogs that the user is following. These posts show up automatically and can be interacted with at any time. It provides one space for all activity, which makes it really easy to manage and sift through.
Recently tumbler introduces a new feature Safe Mode and filters the sensitive content in the dashboard and search result. That means users who don’t want to see sensitive content on their dashboard. But most tumbler users want to turn off Tumblr safe mode. And without losing users the tumbler is daily search on the internet without secure turn and bypassing the Tumbler safe turn. But now you can easily turn off after applying below methods.
Note: If you’re under 18 then you’re not able to turn off Safe Mode until you’re older.
Turn Off Tumblr Safe Mode
For Computer, PC & Laptop
- The first step to login to your account by field the detail like username and password.
- After login just simply clicks on account button available the screen.
- Next, select the settings option.
- After open the setting search the Filtering section and simply click on this option.
- Next, click on the toggle button and turn off safe mode.
For Android Device
- First, open the app on your Android device.
- Next field the username and password and click on login.
- Now go to account and click on the settings option.
- After open settings menu just click on toggle button and turn off safe mode.
For iOS Device
- First, open the app and field the login details.
- Next, go to setting option on your iPhone device.
- Here you can scroll down and see safe mode setting.
- Here you can see the options available like Hide all sensitive content, Just hide sensitive search result and don’t hide anything. You can select any one option for your requirements.
I hope guys now you will get all answer to your question like how to turn off Tumblr safe mode without account – android & iOS after reading this article. If you have any question or query related to this article then feel free to comment below. Thanks for visiting Smile Tricks blog. And when you do come back, don’t forget to follow Tricks Trip.