Trying to transfer money from paytm to bank account without charges? So you are right place. So please stay connected with this page. Here’s our complete guide for your problem on how to transfer money from paytm to bank account without charges.
Paytm is an India’s one of largest payment platform that allows users to transfer money, Mobile Recharge, gas and water bill payment, DTH recharge, metro recharge, electricity payment, movie ticket, train ticket, bus ticket & flight booking.
Terms and Condition for Transfer Money From Paytm To Bank Account
- Paytm send money instantly to your bank account.
- Your account is at minimum 3 days old.
- You can maximum transfer rs 5000 at a time, so if you want to transfer more than that, repeat the same transaction multiple times and minimum rs 100 per day. (until you reach your monthly limit as explained above).
- You can maximum transfer rs 25000 per month for both upgraded and non-upgraded users.
- Your email id and mobile number are must be verified.
Transfer Money From Paytm To Bank Account
- The first step to open the Paytm app and fill the login detail and click on the login button.
- After successfully login simply click on Passbook option.
- Once you click on “Send Money to bank” It will ask you below details to fill, Like Amount, Name of the account Holder, Account number, and IFSC Code. (Enter the below detail for full meaning)
Amount: Enter amount you want to send to bank account from 100 to 5000.
Account Holder Name: Enter the first and last name of account user.
Account Number: Enter bank account number.
IFSC Code: You can find IFSC code from checkbook or simply search on google by bank address.
What is it for? (Optional): This field is optional, you can leave it blank.
- Once you click on send, The money will be transferred to your bank account within 10–15 seconds.
- That’s it you successfully transfer money from paytm to bank account without any charge.
I hope guys now you will get all answer to your question like how to transfer money from paytm to bank account without charges after reading this article. If you have any question or query related to this article then feel free to comment below. Thanks for visiting Tricks Trip blog. And when you do come back, don’t forget to follow Tricks Trip.