Hey Guys, trying to track SBI ATM card delivery status sent by speed post. So please stay connected with this page. Here’s our complete guide for How to track SBI ATM card delivery status dispatched by speed post.
The State Bank of India is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services company. It is a government-owned corporation. The State Bank of India very big largest bank in India. The State Bank of India provides all type of banking facilities.
When you open a new account or when your old debit/ATM card was dead to you apply for new SBI debit card via online net banking or through the nearest branch. Your debit card will be dispatch within 7-10 working days via speed post courier. The courier services will also send a text message on your register number for package tracking details such as speed post number like Consignment Number.
After you receive track Id and other details you can easily track your SBI debit card or ATM card online via India Post Tracking service.
Step To Track SBI ATM Card Status
- First, you need to visit official India Post Tracking page and find Track N Track section.
- Now you need to feel the packedge number like Consignment Number.
- After enter number you will received verification code via SMS on your registered mobile number.
- Now enter verification code like capta code as shown in the image and click on Track Now nutton.
- Now you can see all despatch details for new SBI ATM card or SBI Debit card.
I hope guys now you will get all answer to track SBI ATM card delivery status sent by speed post after reading this article. If you have any question or query related this article then feel free to comment below. Thanks for visiting Tricks Trip blog. And when you do come back, don’t forget to follow Tricks Trips.