Trying to use snapchat without sharing your location? So please stay connected with this page. Here’s our complete step by step guide for how to use snapchat without sharing your location.
What is Snapchat
Snapchat is a mobile messaging application used to share photos, videos, text, and drawings. It’s created by Evan Spiegel, Bobby Murphy, and Reggie Brown, a former student at Stanford University. It’s free to download the app and free to send messages using it. It has become hugely popular in a very short space of time, especially with young people.
Nowadays many people are search on google about how to use snapchat without sharing your location. And Google are providing many results but most of article or blog are fake information provided. But now we are complete guide below for how to use snapchat without sharing your location.
How to Use Snapchat Without Sharing Your Location on iOS device
- First, you need open the device settings of the iOS, and then from there under the Apps list look for the snapchat and then tap on it.
Note: These particular steps are made to work for only the iOS running devices and no other platform would be able to get the facilities of this part.
- Now open the Snapchat screen or the panel you will see that there would be a location access option with a pointer or the arrow bracket to its side.
- Now just tap on this option and then proceed to make the changes under there.
- After open the new screen here you need to change the Allow Location Access to be designated as never rather than allowing it to use the location access.
- The snapshot would then be not able to access the location details.
How to Use Snapchat Without Sharing Your Location on Android device
- This process for snapchat on the Android which is many different steps from that of the iOS.
- First, you need to go the Setting menu and then head to the Apps setting from there.
- Now open the new screen and you see the snapchat option and simply click on it.
- After going to the App permissions option from there and then set the location access to deny for this particular app.
I hope guys now you can easily use snapchat without sharing your location after reading this article. If you have any question or query related to this article then feel free to comment below. Thanks for visiting Smile Tricks blog. And when you do come back, don’t forget to follow Tricks Trip.