Send Pictures Without Compression on WhatsApp
Trying to send pictures without compression on WhatsApp? So please stay connected with this page. Here’s our complete step by step guide for send pictures without compression on Whatsapp.
Nowadays WhatsApp is one of the very popular and most trending social media app in the world. The WhatsApp one of the platform that is very easy to use in the world. You can take advantages of many features for WhatsApp such as you can send pictures, videos, GIFs, audio files, contact number and even voice notes, etc.
Nowadays many people are searching on google about how to send pictures without compression on WhatsApp. And Google are providing many results but most of article or blog are fake information provided. But now we are complete guide below for how to send pictures without compression on WhatsApp.
Attach Directly as a Document on Whatsapp
- This method is very easy to use. First, you all need to open WhatsApp and tap on the paperclip icon.
- Now select to attach the picture that you want to send.
Note: We are not going to use the gallery to attech the photo.
- Now you need to tap on “Document” and then select the option to “Browse other docs…”.
- Now follow that picture usually located in the gallery you want to send.
- After you will have to browse the folder where you have your photos and select the specific photo.
- Now select the picture and just click on “OK” button.
- You will now be prompted to send the picture to the specific contact. You’ll now be prompted to send the picture to the specific contact. Once you’ve sent it, you can check the file detail info for the image has been compressed or not.
- Please use this way to share images if you wish to make it remain to look alike and crispy all the way. There is only one thing in this method, the image files you share would not have the thumbnail preview for it on the messages!
I hope guys now you can easily send pictures without compression on WhatsApp after reading this article. If you have any question or query related to this article then feel free to comment below. Thanks for visiting Smile Tricks blog. And when you do come back, don’t forget to follow Tricks Trip.