Hey Guys, trying to restore WhatsApp messages from google drive to iPhone. So please stay connected with this page. Here’s our complete guide for How to restore WhatsApp chats on iPhone from Google Drive.
Backup WhatsApp to Google Drive
- First of open Whatsapp and just click on three vertical dot’s on right top side.
- And select the Setting option and in click on Chat option and last tap on Chat backup and hit the BACK UP button.
- If you also need to backup WhatsApp media, please remember to check the “Include Videos” option.
Can You Restore WhatsApp Chats from Google Drive to iPhone Directly?
Google Drive uses its encryption protocols as a way of protecting your data from any harmful hacker interception, however, iPhone uses a different encryption protocol to what Google Drive does. Simply speaking, the encryption protocols used by Google Drive are not compatible with the iOS system, and this means that it is impossible to restore WhatsApp from Google Drive to iOS devices directly.
Steps to Only Back Up WhatsApp Messages/Pictures/Videos/Audios from iPhone
- First, you need to Download iMyFone iTransor on your computer.
- After Download
launchthis programeand open your computer.
- Now open the program and
theclick on the “Acquire Backup from Device & iCloud” option.
- Now open the Menu then click on “Back Up Device”.
- After connected that device to
computerand then you need to choose “Whatsapp” data type and set the backup file path. Finallyclick the “Back Up” button to proceed.
- After taking a backup of your WhatsApp messages, you’re allowed to restore those messages from this backup on your new iPhone orexporting data from this backup.
Steps to Restore WhatsApp Chats Backup to iPhone
- First you need to open iMyFone iTransor on your computer.
- Now click on Menu option and then simply click on “Restore Backup to Device”.
- Then select the Wahstapp backup you once made by iTransor. Click “Next” to proceed.
- After you need to connect your device to computer successfully.
- Then you need to choose “Preview & Restore” or “Directly Restore”.
- If you are not sure whether this backup contains what you need, you can choose to preview first.
- If you are confirmed that it is the one you want and choose to restore directly, you will not see the following interface.
- Now simply click on restore button, it’s two options provided for you Merge or Replace.
When you choose to,
Merge– Your current WhatsApp data will not be overwritten and only new WhatsApp information will be added to your account.
Replace– The whole WhatsApp backup will replace your current WhatsApp data.
- Now your backup are complate sucessfully.
I hope guys now you will get all answer to restore WhatsApp Chats from google drive to iPhone after reading this article. If you have any question or query related this article then feel free to comment below. Thanks for visiting Tricks Trip blog. And when you do come back, don’t forget to follow Tricks Trips.