Online Electricity Bill Payment
Hey Guys, trying to pay online electricity bill payment. So please stay connected with this page. Here’s our complete guide for How to Pay Online Electricity Bill Payment: Best Ways for Electricity Bill Payment.
We have two
You can easily pay online electricity bill payment but you need to follow below many steps.
Online Electricity Bill Payment Vai Paytm
- First, you need to open Google play store and download Paytm app and install your device.
- Now open Paytm app and you can see dashboard after logging, here you have to click on “Electricity” button.
- After, open new screen and you need to select your State and Electricity Board which is available on your electricity bill.
- Now fill the required details like Bill number, Consumer Number and etc on your electricity bill. Then click on Proceed.
- Now all details of your bill will be on your screen and you can check your bill due date, owner name and bill amount.
- After confirm all details and you need to “Proceed to pay” button.
- Now you need to pay the bill amount, for this you can with Debit or Credit Card, Net Banking and UPI App.
- Now Successfully Pay Online Electricity Bill Payment and that will send a receipt for a legal proof and you can also check it in “My Oreder” section.
Online Electricity Bill Payment Via Phone Pe
- First, you need to open
- Now open
phonepeapp and you have to scroll a bit and just click on “Electricity” Button.
- Now you need to choose your Electricity provider name.
- After you have to enter K number which is on your bill. Then click on Confirm.
K Number as Bill Number, Consumer Number or Customer Number ID.
- Here you can check your Bill due date and bill amount but not Owner Name, If you want to check owner name then you should choose Paytm because that is only an option. Next, you need to click on Pay bill.
- Now on phonepe, you can pay via UPI, Debit or Credit card but the best way is UPI.
I hope guys now you will get all answer to pay online electricity bill payment after reading this article. If you have any question or query related this article then feel free to comment below. Thanks for visiting Tricks Trip blog. And when you do come back, don’t forget to follow Tricks Trips.