Trying to know if someone blocked your number in WhatsApp? So please stay connected with this page. Here’s our complete step by step guide for how to know if someone blocked your number.
The Whatsapp is a very popular messaging app in the world. Whatsapp is also one of the best very easy to use the app in the world. You can many important file send in few seconds for Whatsapp.
You are having many time difficulty contacting someone on WhatsApp, the user may have blocked your number in WhatsApp. But you while there is no sure way to tell if you have been blocked on WhatsApp. We have been seen in the last 2 months that many people are search on google about How to Know If Someone Blocked Your Number in Whatsapp. But most blog and article are fack. So here complete step by step guide for how can you tell if someone blocked your number in WhatsApp.
How to Know If Someone Blocked Your Number
- First, all of you need to open the WhatsApp in your mobile.
- Now just click on the contact. And after it is in white text in the upper-right of the screen on android. And on iOS, Contact is a gray icon at the bottom center of your screen.
- Now scroll to the user who may have blocked you.
- Now look for the user status Who seems to have blocked you. If no status, like as online or available, appears below the contact’s name. They may have blocked you.
- In the iOS, click send massage near the bottom of the screen that pops up in order to get to the chat windows.
- If no last seen time is visible, this is further evidence that you may have been blocked.
- When you send a message to the user, and the single right checkmark is not a clear indicator. It could also mean that their internet connection is very poor. But, if that second checkmark has not appeared after a long period of time, and another single is there, you’re likely blocked.
- If you have known more than one of these indicators, there is a chance that the doubtful user blocked you on WhatsApp. For this process, you need to open first contact info than scroll down and click on the Block this contact. Here you can easily check the “how to know if someone blocked your number.
I hope guys now you can easily know if someone blocked your number in WhatsApp after reading this article. If you have any question or query related to this article then feel free to comment below. Thanks for visiting Smile Tricks blog. And when you do come back, don’t forget to follow Tricks Trip.