How to take full page screen capture on any Android
Trying to take full page screen capture on any Android mobile? So you are right place. So please stay connected with this page. Here’s our complete guide for your problem on How to take website screenshot on any Android Device.
Screenshot feature has been a really useful function on the smartphone devices. It is very simple for taking a screenshot on android. Just long press and hold the volume down and power button for a second, and your smartphone will take a screenshot. But many time your phone is not smart enough to take a full page screen capture then you can use third party app. And there are a number of third-party apps that try to mimic the scrolling screenshots functionality from the likes of MIUI and Oxygen OS.
Let’s have a look at the method to take Long Scrolling Screenshot on any Android with the help of two Third Party Android apps.
- First of all, open your google play store in your smartphone and type the search bar LongShot and download and install it.
- Now open this app and give all the permission. And after you will see the next page of the app.
- Now you need to enable the option Auto capture.
- After you will see a start button on your home screen. Now you want to take a screenshot and then tap on the start button.
- After tapping on the start, you need to scroll down the page to the you want to take a screenshot. And after immediately click on the Done.
- Now the app will give you the many screenshot. Just click on the join button and the app will combine that screenshot and give you one full page screen capture.
Note: This App is one and only works with website screenshot.
- First of all download and Install this app on Google play store and After open this app.
- Now enter the URL you want to take the screenshot. Remember that the web interface doesn’t support search functionality and hence you will have to enter the full URL.
- Once the websites loads, just tap on the capture button and wait for a few seconds.
- The Scroll Capture will take the whole website screenshot for automatically. You do not have to stitch images or do anything like that.
So, this is how you can use LongShot and Scroll Capture for full page screen capture and website screenshot.
I hope guys now you can easily understand How to take full page screen capture on any Android after reading this article. If you have any question or query related this article then feel free to comment below. Thanks for visiting Smile Tricks blog. And when you do come back, don’t forget to follow Tricks Trip.