Hey Guys, trying to disable enable google chrome Ad Blocker. So please stay connected with this page. Here’s our complete guide for How to Disable Enable Chrome’s Default Ad Blocker.
AdBlock is a content filtering and ad blocking browser extension for the Google Chrome, Apple Safari (desktop and mobile) Firefox, Opera, and Microsoft Edge web browsers. AdBlock allows users to prevent page elements, such as advertisements, from being displayed.
Method 1: Using AdBlock
- First, you need to open your google chrome and click this link.
- And new tab should open and just install AdBlock chrome extension.
- After you can see on chrome top right side in extension bar AdBlock extension and just click on.
- The number on the icon shows how many ads are disabled on the site you are currently viewing. You can disable this at the options by unchecking “Show on AdBlock button.”
- Adblock is now automatically enabled on all pages, and should catch almost all ads.
Method 2: Disable Enable Google Chrome Ad Blocker
- First, open the google chrome and open any website.
- Now, In the address bar, you will see green padlock near Https or info button or click on that.
- Now just click on Site Setting.
- Then you need to scroll down and find Ads Option and just click on.
- Here three option provided and you need to choose Block(default).
- After you can close
I hope guys now you will get all answer to disable enable google chrome Ad Blocker after reading this article. If you have any question or query related this article then feel free to comment below. Thanks for visiting Tricks Trip blog. And when you do come back, don’t forget to follow Tricks Trips.