Trying to create windows 10 bootable USB or install windows 10 from USB? So please stay connected with this page. Here’s our complete step by step guide for how to create windows 10 bootable USB.
I see many people want to create Bootable USB drive but they are fail because of complexity. Many people are searching on google about windows 10 bootable USB, windows 10 USB boot or wintousb like search terms. And Google are providing many results but most of articles and blogs are fake. So we are providing an accurate and complete guide for windows 10 bootable USB.
This method I personally used already that’s why I am sharing with you. It is very easy to use the method. You need to follow few steps for windows 10 bootable USB.
How to Create Bootable USB for ios & Windows 7 /8.1/ 10
Note: There need some basic requirements first is you have should have at least 8 Gb pen drive.
- Open chrome in your laptop or pc and type the Refuse-2.11 on the search bar.
- Or you can directly open that link Click Here.
- Now download this file and install it through a double click.
- Now choose your USB or Device for first filed.
Note: Please connect pen drive in USB port.
- Next Select your Partition Scheme. It may be BIOS or UEFI.
- Now easily select your file system such as FAT, FAT32, NTFS etc.
- Now direct move to the main section, you can see the pass section.
- Where you can make a Pass for bootable USB pen drive.
Note: Above mention in the image.
- Now below the pass section select a bootable option. It may be ISO, DD, NRG etc.
- Now just simply click on small disk drive option and browse the disk image that you want to make bootable for pen drive.
- After the start button and wait, after some minutes it can show completed message.
- Now completely create windows 10 bootable USB for the new operating system.
I hope guys now you can easily create Windows 10 bootable USB after reading this article. If you have any question or query related to this article then feel free to comment below. Thanks for visiting Smile Tricks blog. And when you do come back, don’t forget to follow Tricks Trip.