Trying to change/ update registered mobile number on IRCTC? So you are right place. So please stay connected with this page. Here’s our complete guide for your problem on how to change mobile number in IRCTC booked ticket. There are so many reasons for update mobile number on IRCTC when it is already registered or maybe your mobile is lost.
What is IRCTC
Full Form IRCTC – Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation
IRCTC-Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation. Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC), is a subsidiary of the Indian Railways that handles the catering, tourism and online ticketing operations of the Indian railways. If you want to book a ticket online then first you need to register your self on the official website. After that, you allow booking a ticket.
Let’s know a few information for the login account and his setting. When you create a new account, you will have to fill in some detail like a name, date of birth, email ID mobile number and other personal detail. But many times the user leaves him instead of entering a mobile number or enter a wrong mobile number. There are lost of users facing an error message like mobile number already in use IRCTC. A mobile number is an obligatory field because of without mobile number you can not book a ticket on IRCTC portal because there will be an OTP message in your mobile at that time.
Note: You can update mobile number once a month during 11 PM to 7 PM.
Change Mobile Number In IRCTC
- The first step to visit the official website of IRCTC.
- Now field your email id and password and after click on login.
- Next, click on User Profile section and select the Update Profile.
- After the open new screen, you can field your registered mobile number or your new mobile number for a true place.
- Next click on submit button and you will receive an OTP on the new registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP in a website and simply click on submit button.
- And after a few minutes, you will receive a message for your mobile like “Your Mobile Number Has Been Verified.
- And after follow this few steps it you successfully remove registered mobile number.
I hope guys now you will get all answer to your question like how to change mobile number in IRCTC after reading this article. If you have any question or query related this article then feel free to comment below. Thanks for visiting Smile Tricks blog. And when you do come back, don’t forget to follow Tricks Trip.