Hey Guys, trying to apply for Bajaj Finserv EMI card online. So please stay connected with this page. Here’s our complete guide for How to apply for Bajaj Finserv EMI card online.
Apply For Bajaj Finserv EMI Card Online
- First open Apply Bajaj EMI Card customer portal.
- If you are an existing customer and eligible for an EMI Network Card.
- Now enter your registerd mobile number and give required details.
- Now make an online payment of Rs.399 and the EMI card will be sent to your address in 10 working days.
- An individual between 21 and 60 years of age
- Regular source of income
- EMI Card is issued only to existing customers
- Open ECS mandate duly signed (Open ECS is same as other ECS with an extended period so that you don’t have to give fresh ECS for your purchases in future.)
- One cancelled cheque
- KYC formalities (valid photo id proof and address proof)
- One passport size color photograph
I hope guys now you will get all answer to apply for Bajaj finserv EMI card online after reading this article. If you have any question or query related this article then feel free to comment below. Thanks for visiting Tricks Trip blog. And when you do come back, don’t forget to follow Tricks Trips.